Middle Eastern Seafood Kebab
From Felix Halter
- Cut the seafood into 1.5cm cubes, small scallops leave as is, larger scallops cut in half.
- Marinate with the zest, dill, fish sauce, paprika and fennel seeds.
- Place one piece of each seafood on a skewer and keep doing this until all skewers are used.
- Mix dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Steam seafood skewers in the pre-heated V-ZUG Combi Steam Oven for 4 minutes at 100 degrees.
- Drizzle the skewers with dressing over the top.
- Serve skewers on a fresh garden salad or on some toasted turkish bread, or alternatively serve plain with dressing as a canapé.
200g Salmon, deboned and skinned
200g green prawns, peeled
200g scallops, roe removed
zest of 1/2 lemon
¼ bunch dill
1 tbsp thai fish sauce
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp fennel seeds
100g greek natural yoghurt
½ clove garlic, crushed
salt & pepper to taste