- Place the potatoes and whole eggs in the Combi-Steam and Steam 100 °C for 30 minutes.
- Set the bell time for 15 minutes and remove eggs from the oven and run under cold running water. Peel off the shells and cut into ¼’s.
- Set the bell time again for 5 minutes. This will allow for 10 minutes of cooking time for beans and salmon portions. Place beans and salmon portions in the oven for the last ten minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the tomato wedges and olives together with the olive oil and vinegar in a large bowl. Season with salt & pepper.
- When the 30 minutes is up, mix the green beans and potatoes with the tomato and olive mixture, add the basil leaves and toss well.
- Place the lettuce on the middle of the plate and spoon on the bean mix. Place the salmon on the top and arrange the egg ¼’s around the plate.
2 medium potatoes, peeled
16 green beans
2 x 120g fillets of salmon
4 tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges
12 kalamata olives, pitted
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
12 basil leaves, torn
8 baby cos lettuce leaves