Steamed Egg, Asparagus and Smoked Trout Salad
From Sarah Krol
- Set your Barazza combi steam oven to Hot Air, 160C.
- Tear the baguette into small chunks and place onto a baking tray, drizzle generously with oil, season with salt and toss to coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the bread is golden and crisp.
- Remove from the oven to cool.
- Set your Barazza combi steam oven to Steam, 100C.
- Place the eggs and asparagus onto a perforated tray and steam for 5-7 minutes.
- Whisk the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
- Arrange the asparagus, quartered eggs, sliced onion, flaked trout and croutons over 2 plates.
- Drizzle with dressing before serving.
1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
200 g fillet of smoked trout, flaked
1 small red onion, finely sliced
Extra virgin oil
1/4 clove of garlic
2 tbsp red or white vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of salt and white pepper